cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

What was the point in talking to me in the first place if you were just going to tell me to go to suicide call back service like always @TOM-RO like I don't already know that
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 sounds like last night was pretty rough Smiley Sad how're the anxiety levels this morning?

just not feeling it @lokifish

Hey @j95 :-) How's it going this evening? Have any fun/pleasant activities planned?

RNIA pretty tired after soccer training. I'm hoping to get a little homework done, but for the most part just have a relaxing evening.

Nice work @roseisnotaplant! So cool you play soccer, that was my chosen highschool sport Smiley Happy

That's cool @Bree-RO! I really love it and it's good to get back into it after so long (been off for a few months and tonight was my first night back) Smiley Happy

@roseisnotaplant yay for getting back into soccer! Smiley Happy how'd you go with the homework?

Right now I am sitting in my car crying in the Bunnings car park because I just hit some lady's car when I was pulling in and omg
Highlighted

Right now I am... preparing for a meeting at Uni and procrastinating (just a lil bit Smiley Tongue)