cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

summer days ...... and summer nights

what is everyones fav things to do on summerdays and summer nights?

i like watching the baggy green and catching fish 

Re: summer days ...... and summer nights

Well if we lived in a perfect world I'd spend the whole day with friends and spend the nights satisfying my hobbies. But as everyone knows, that is not the case. I normally spend my days programming, reading and training for boxing and the same thing at night although I am normally talking to friends at night over Facebook, MSN or some IM service. I did, however, spend the day before last all day at the beach in the beautiful sunshine.

For me it would have to be lazy days at the beach enjoying playing in the surf, and in the evenings relaxing outside in the cool night air star gazing...just beautiful

I've been taking my dog to the beach in the morning and at sunset. You really forget how beautiful the world is... Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@JJR wrote:

what is everyones fav things to do on summerdays and summer nights?

Sleeping and sleeping Smiley Tongue

Ooooh I'll have to go with the majority here and say beach. Although any type of swimming is enjoyable!

I love my local pool as it has an outdoor, indoor and hydro facilities!

I also like reading and listening to good music and having picnics or nice lunches with my friends!

I really don't like hot weather. But I love going to the swimming areas in the rainforest because it's always nice a cool. I also eat heaps of icecream Smiley Very Happy