Did you mean: 

Am I still allowed on here

I have done so many things wrong lately am I still welcome here 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Am I still allowed on here

obviously not, cheers for the answer, worked it out myself anyway

Of course you are @j95, you're always welcome here. You're a really important part of our community and you've given some great support to our members. Things've been rough on you lately, so it's pretty normal to have gotten angry. If we've cut you off at times, it's just because we have to maintain our guidelines for our other members, despite the circumstances. But you're always welcome to engage as long as it doesn't break the rules Smiley Very Happy

Yep you're still welcome here @j95

Not if I keep fucking up though @Ben-RO

Well, i think we have figured out a way to keep everyone safe when the anger strikes, and you are working hard on your goals too. So i reckon it's gonna be alright. It's just the stuff that's harmful that we have to pause for. I don't think there's anything else that we're worried about, do you? 

Well I wanted to apply to a mod but I'm guessing I probably can't now and also I tend to stuff evergtbibg that's good up @Ben-RO 

@j95 i sent you an email to talk about that a bit

I swear I'm not always like this, this isn't me and Im a way better person than this I don't want to be like this and I don't want people to think this is who I am because I'm not a bad person 

I agree dude, you're 100% not a bad person Smiley Happy We'll work this out