cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anxiety through the roof

I'm not coping right now. I keep having freak out episodes. I just want to cry. I just want things to go smoothly. I don't want to get anxious anymore. I'm tired. I feel alone. I've been doing all this stuff to help myself but it is all taking its toll on me. I'm tired. I feel really tired with all of this. I don't want to spiral down that dark path again. I'm really struggling. I don't know what to do. :'( 

Re: Anxiety through the roof

@mspaceK hugs. Sounds like a lot is going on. Is there anything specific triggering these episodes you wanted to talk about.
I understand how exhausting it must be with having to deal with it all the time.
Has anything helped in the past when you've been feeling so overwhelmed and tired.
Is there something you could do to recharge your batteries
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I don't know.  I'm trying to have an early night and go to sleep. I just don't know.  I don't want to panic about things anymore yet it feels out of control. Everything feels out of control. It doesn't feel like anything is helping. I feel so helpless right now. I feel like I'm trying to push past the fact that i don't feel ok. I am okay then I'm not. I really don't feel ok. not really.  all this pressure :'( 

@mspaceK Have you spoken to anyone about how you feel. Sometimes talking it through with someone can help. There's always kids help line

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

hey @mspaceK Smiley Happy

how did you sleep last night?

anxiety can be really tiring and exhausting. I've just read through your other thread and it sounds like it's coming from work and uni..

also, just wanted to say that making a booking to see a counsellor for the anxiety is a really great step! do you know when will you be seeing them?

I had a terrible sleep and a terrible night. 

I spoke to someone from KH this morning.

I see my counsellor on Tuesday. 

oh i see Smiley Sad sorry to hear last night was hard

how did the chat this morning go if you feel like sharing?

edit: i just saw in another thread that @Bree-RO mentioned an app called Calm. I've just been on the website (https://www.calm.com/) and it looks like it might be helpful with reducing anxiety and improving sleep..

It went okay. I was really exhausted and fell asleep at the start of the conversation. 

I'm so frustrated. I went off at my family today. Why do things blow out of proportion so quickly? :'( I'm so mad at myself and everything. I feel embarrassed and ashamed and angry. 

Hey @mspaceK anxiety is exhausting. It's hard to not let things get to you when you're feeling agitated and it feels worse when we get anxious about being anxious - know what I mean? When anxiety is there, it's there. It's not really possible to push it aside (at least not for very long). I find that when I'm feeling anxious, when I try to accept that this is how I'm feeling (as hard and awful as it seems), I am able feel some level of calmness even if I'm not happy. 

Like redhead asked, has anything helped you get through anxiety before? I'm glad you're seeing your counsellor on Tuesday. Do you know what you want to talk about in your session?

Usually talking to people helps and being around people. It's harder when I'm alone or at work when I have to deal with an issue or panic attack or anxious thoughts that I can't seem to control. 

I'm going to talk about uni and how I've been the past few months and weeks and days because I haven't spoken to this counselor in over a year or more so she doesn't really know what's been happening or why I've suddenly made an appointment. I don't even know why I'm going to see her. 

I think I may be starting to spiral again :/ at least it feels like it's getting harder to stay on top of things and manage my emotions and keep motivated. Everything feels a little bit of a hassle again. It's getting harder to convince myself to stay positive and motivated. 

:'( I feel angry and tired again.