cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly feeeling worthless

Well I always have a feeling that I dont want to be on this earth and no one wants me in it. I'm so sick of this shit help!!

Re: Constantly feeeling worthless

Hey @Hurt_and_done I am sorry that you feel so alone and unwanted right now. To start I want to let you know that if nothing else you're at very least wanted and welcome here!

Seems like you might be feeling a bit like this for a little while and it's kind of building up right now. Am i on the right track here?

Thanks i know this should help me get my feelings out and my stories out to let eveyone know what I've gone through and am still dealing with

Getting the feelings and the story out can definitely help, although remember there's a couple of steps after that too Smiley Happy

Tell me a little bit about whats happening for you at the moment Smiley Happy

well recently I have been dealing with severe depression and self harm. it All Began two years ago when me and my boyfriend had gotten into a breakup and from there on it's just lead to me self-harming and being suicidal

@Hurt_and_done i am so sorry to hear about your breakup with your boyfriend, ending a relationship, especially when you don't want it to end can be one of the most painful things a person can go through! I read somewhere once that it can hurt as much as a heart attack!

Also just  a heads up, we use words like "self- harm" as some people on here are recovering from self harm and can find specific methods a bit triggering. Because of that I've just edited your post a little bit, hope thats okay.  No biggy, just a heads up for next time! We have a few guidelines that kind of explain it all a bit more if you feel like having a read.

So this really tough event  along with severe depression kind of spiralled a bit, it's been hard to deal with and so self- harm and feeling like ending your life have kind of cropped up.

Ok. Yah it was a super hard time for mr

And so there's a big pile of pain from that, is that's what is leading to feeling like self-harming or ending your life?

Yah

Okay, so what things do you want to change right now?