cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Sorry @Lost_Space_Explorer5. I haven't been having a good afternoon and kinda went downhill pretty quick so sorry we didn't end up colouring!! Maybe sometime tomorrow? See how we go? 

I hope you managed to find something to help escape your thoughts for a bit though. And it might be a good idea to get those meds sorted lol Can't imagine expired ones would be any good.. anyway, hope you have a good night and are able to find something that lets you escape for a bit ❤

Yeah we can see how we go tomorrow and thanks @MB95 Smiley Happy

I feel really weird at the moment. Like I'm sick or something, just feeling nauseous on top of the pain. I'm pretty sure it's anxiety or panic or something. Everything is so intense right now and I'm not exactly feeling safe. I've been trying to distract but it's not working

Sounds like a plan!

I'm not entirely feeling safe atm either.. 

I have a suggestion though. Idk if it'll work or not cause I'm pretty exhausted and not quite feeling it but I need a distraction myself. How are you with christmas? I'm thinking of maybe starting a christmas thread where we can all share food and craft ideas etc. Idk. What are your thoughts? If I start it off would you feel up to helping me get it going? 

Just figured it might give us something to do tonight to try and take our minds off the darkness and focus more on the 'magical' time of christmas? Idk. I made part of my psychs gift today and found getting christmassy helped a bit.

Sorry that things are weird and intense for you at the moment @Lost_Space_Explorer5 . That sounds like a tough sensation to be experiencing. It's good that you have been trying to manage these feelings by distracting yourself though. Is there anything that you can do to help keep yourself safe tonight? Have you been using any strategies that engage your senses, such as smelling a candle or having something to eat or drink?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  sorry you havent been feeling great, sorry i am not much help right now but always here to listen if you need. 

Thanks @MB95 @Sophia-RO & @Eden1717

@MB95 A christmas/holiday craft thread would be awesome!

I drank some cold water last night thanks for the suggestion, sorry I didn't respond till now @Sophia-RO!

It's okay and thanks @Eden1717

Today my thoughts were really bad but I am still here so I sure showed them (my thoughts)

I have two exams tomorrow which I haven't studied for

I hope you gave those thoughts a good serving or two 💪 

How are you feeling about the exams tomorrow? I think the best way to approach it is to maybe go in thinking and trusting yourself that you know all there is to know to pass? I know you can do it! 

I can't imagine the exam stress would be helping with how you're feeling though so I hope you're okay. I think once it's over you deserve some serious 'me time'!! 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  sorry you were feeling bad, i hope your 2 exams go ok. 

My psych made me cry I'm never going back there 😭