cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling so low

I feel so low and I don't know what to do. I'm pushing everyone away who loves me. I feel numb, agitated and angry. I don't want to go to work, but I also don't want to stay inside my house by myself. So I drink, and I gamble, just so I can feel something. And I feel like I want to hurt myself. My doctor doubled my dosage of my anti depressants, and I'm seeing a new psychologist next week. But I can't bear the thought of having to go through this all again. Having to start over with someone new. After dealing with anxiety, depression and OCD for 12 years, I've just had enough. I'm so sick and tired of it. I feel like I'm never going to be truly better.

Re: Feeling so low

Hi @castielmylove welcome to ReachOut and thank you for sharing it takes a lot of courage Heart I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way, it sounds like you are having a tough time. I firstly want to check if you are able to keep yourself safe tonight? If you find you are really struggling I would recommend contacting KHL or SCBS, they provide web chat or telephone counselling support. We're here to listen and support you as best as we can. 

Thank you. I'm feeling safe enough tonight. I don't know how i'll get myself to work tomorrow, but that's tomorrow's problem

Hey @castielmylove did you manage to get to work?

Nope Smiley Sad 

Hey @castielmylove, we're here to listen if you want to chat at all about how you're feeling today Heart

Hey @castielmylove, sounds like things have been difficult lately Heart 

It is so tough seeing a new psychologist and having to go through everything again. On the other hand, though, this new psychologist may have some new suggestions and be able to help you to feel better. Perhaps you could ask your GP to write a letter to the psych explaining your history so you have less to repeat?