cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuck

The guy who sexually assaulted me is here. Fuck fuck fuck...

I can't do this 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Fuck

Oh @redhead, that sounds really distressing. Are you able to leave where you are? Or find somebody safe to be with?

- Hayley R/O

@TOM-RO I locked myself in my room til I calmed down. Now I'm on other side of complex watching cricket trying to keep distracted
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm glad you were able to get some space from him @redhead, how confronting for you. How are you feeling now?

- Hayley R/O

@TOM-RO I feel overwhelmed and trapped, like I don't even feel safe in my home.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Yeah that's so understandable @redhead, especially if you run into this person unexpectedly. I can imagine nowhere would feel safe and all you would want to do is run and hide. Are you with anyone else at the moment?

Have you had any professional support around the assault? I think I read on another thread that you were going to connect with Laurel House, which is a really great idea.

- Hayley R/O

@TOM-RO I'm alone in my room atm.
And I'm talking with my psychologist about it, that's why I've decided I'm going to report it.
The assault happened last year but hasn't come up much, I guess it's come up lately due to the fact that the perpetrator has been around.
I can't deal with it though. I was going to talk to my khl counsellor about it but she didnt come to her shift today.
I don't know how to deal with this. I want to scream and cry and die
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead I am so sorry to hear about this situation. What's going on at the moment with it all? Here to listen and support you as best we can.

Idk @Bree-RO I'm watching the cricket in my room. I'm scared to go to dinner in case he's there.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That is understandable. @redhead I would feel the same way. I didn't realise you were into the cricket! How's it going?