cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant do this anymore

i cant do this anymore everything is too much and nothing can help me anymore i am a hopeless case and everyone knows it. even the doctor at the hospital gave up one me. and i guess for good reason. i dont see why i should have to keep fighting so hard each day only to have to fight even harder the next. i dont even know if anyone will reply..... i think i just want someone to say it is ok and that i can go.... i dont know why everything just hurts. 

Re: I cant do this anymore

I dont know what to hang onto anymore literally not a single person would care if i was not here anymore not one. i guess it doesnt really matter no one is going to reply anyway i am sorry i will stop bothering everyone 

I would @Eden1717

I'd really like to hear what's going on today @Eden1717

Just let rip, say whatever it is that's going round in your head.

@Ngaio-RO I cant keep doing this i am feeling really agitated and nothing is ever good enough and there is too much noise and nobody understands and no matter how hard i try i will always be a fat retard and i dont feel in control anymore and nothing ever helps and my head isnt mine and i cant there is just too much and i just dont know what to do anymore i literally cant take this and all i can think about is food and ending things and i want to scream all the time and i have no one to talk to and my head wont stop and i cant everything hurts and i just cant take this. 

That sounds so overwhelming and full on. No wonder you feel like you can't do this anymore @Eden1717

What about keeping going with off loading your thoughts here?

Does it help to get it out?

i dont even know how to explain it anymore i just feel awful and everything hurts. 

@Eden1717 I'm sorry that your struggling so much. Is there anything we can do to ease the pain a little
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I dont even know @redhead