cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I don't know what I can do anymore

i feel down unhappy unwelcome not good enough and shit overall. Everyone tells me to get over it or that I'm fine. Honestly I just  need a friend! Someone who wants to talk to me.

Highlighted

Re: I don't know what I can do anymore

Hola, I'm here just for that reason. So if you're not to bothered by me. Then, hi it's nice to meet your post. Haha
Highlighted

@SheperdPie is there a way to talk privately?

Highlighted

@cookie809 RO doesn't have private messaging, it's a confidential service.
You can feel free to talk here if you wish
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Idk if I can :/
Highlighted

Hey @cookie809 -- we're here to support you, you can share whatever you feel comfortable sharing. No judgment here on RO. Basically, we want to talk to you! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @cookie809 This place is anonymous so you can pretty much keep your private life separate from your RO forum life, in fact we kind of encouarge that!  

With that being said, if you want to have a chat with someone who can talk a bit more 1 on 1. Then eHeadspace and KHL will let you do that Smiley Happy 

If you want to talk to us, but aren;t sure how much you're ready to share, that's okay! Is there something small we can start talking about? Maybe then if you feel comfortable a bit later we can talk about something bigger! 

We're here for you!

Highlighted

@cookie809 sounds like its been hard for you. Have you spoken to counselor about how you feel?

As Ben-RO said you can contact eheadspace and KHL.

We're here to listen. Hope you do feel better Smiley Happy .
Highlighted

Hey @cookie809, how are you feeling tonight? Did you have a chance to contact eheadspace or KHL as @Ben-RO suggested? 

Highlighted

@cookie809 hey, I'm really sorry about never responding. I guess I was far more tired than I thought. So hi! How are you this morning? I understand it seems a little on the spot, but the idea from what I can tell is that we are amongst friends.