cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Painful breakup

Hey @Andrea-RO I'm feeling a bit better today, I'm just taking it a day at a time... I'm trying to give my ex some space... Last night we talked more than we have in the past 5 days... wewe are kinda getting there with our friendship... But I keep making everything awkward by saying I love her...🥺🥺🤕🤕 I have other support from my best friend🥺🥺 but it hurts so much🥺🥺 I still cry at night...🥺🥺🥺

Hey @Confused_fox 

It's good to hear that you're taking this one day at a time and that you're feeling a little bit better. As time passes you will continue to heal and one day it won't hurt as much Heart 

It's okay for you to cry and it's good that you're allowing yourself to feel the sadness. One of the cliches of life is taking the good with the bad. The end of a relationship can often be a perfect example of this. The more joyful and fulfilling the relationship was, the more it will hurt when it is no longer. The good news is eventually the hurt with subside and you will always have the memories - nobody can take them away from you Heart 

Highlighted

Hey @Bre-RO I'm actually doing a lot better now😊 I'm happier now, im moving on from her, but it still hurts, but I'm taking it one day at a time. 

Hey @Confused_fox 

I'm so pleased to hear you're starting to feel better. It's okay that it still hurts, it might hurt for a little while still but as you said - take it one day at a time Heart 

What have you been getting up to over the past few days? Keeping busy? 

@Confused_fox  I'm so glad that you're feeling better! Smiley Happy I hope that the hurt and sadness will lessen in time. Taking things one day at a time sounds like a good idea. Heart

Let us know if you need any more support. We're here for you. Heart

@WheresMySquishy thanks and I will. I'm happy to announce that the hurt and pain is gone😊

@Bre-RO I've been really busybeen😊 but I've also been talking to my best friend, whose helping me thru all this, I wouldn't be me without her😊 

Glad that you're feeling better @Confused_fox.

@MisoBear thanks😊😊