cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Picking up the pieces and trying to move forward

@TOM-RO  Well I finally found some but I had to ask 3 times and they kept bringing the wrong one oh well at least I have it now. 

I am still feeling weird about taking it but I am trying I just feel so out of place and I looked at my uni stuff again and I already have a bunch of stuff I need to get started on and do and on the one hand it will be interesting and a good distraction and gives me a focus but idk I just feel like things haven’t resolved like there is something lurking idk everything is weird. 

Highlighted

Good you found your meds! Ugh it's so frustrating when that happens- although it's like a treasure hunt without the treasure Smiley Tongue

Would you say this feeling is like being unsettled- like feeling as though something is wrong but you don't know what? If so, I get that all the time, I think it's one of those things.

Take it easy on the uni work- can you break it down into small tasks with breaks maybe? But please do something nice for you! Smiley Happy Can you watch some more of that crazy baking show you mentioned a while back? Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

It's good to hear that you were able to find them @Eden1717. I hate the feeling of losing something important and feeling stressed when you need it. I am sorry that you are feeling out of place. I hope that you were able to have a look at your uni work and possibly get started on some of it (that's if it was interesting!). What kind of uni work is it?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  it is kind of like being unsettled idk I think it is just that I was feeling a certain way for so long and now it is a little different and it doesn’t feel right. I will try but I have so much to do for uni. Idk I haven’t done that much today lol. I don’t know I am supposed to be taking my meds soon and I am still finding it really hard to take them I keep going over things in my head and I know it isn’t getting me anywhere but I literally cannot stop. I just don’t know why it is so so difficult to take them. 

Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  I haven’t started any I did write up a plan of all my assessments though. It is a bunch of different things I have a history assignment and a gender studies assignment and some stuff to do for my international relations course. So lots of social and political stuff which I find interesting but it isn’t for everyone I guess. 

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling unsettled @Eden1717, I know that things have been difficult for you lately. I hope that you find that you start to feel a bit better soon. I am sorry that you are finding it hard to take your meds, is this something that you have been able to talk to someone about?

Writing up a plan of your assignments is a lot of work! You certainly did a lot more uni work than I did today (and I should have done a lot of it !!). Yeah that is true, history and politics are not part of everyones interests, but personally I am very interested in history. I even studied history for a few years in high school. I think it is so interesting as there is a lot to learn about what happened in the past!
Highlighted

It's really understandable that you wouldn't want to take them @Eden1717.. I can't think of any strategies to make it easier Smiley Sad What would you say to me if I was in the same position as you? Hey that's cool you do history and international relations, my friend studies them so she gives me random updates about stuff which I wouldn't otherwise know! What kind of things do you study in gender studies?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  My psychiatrist and psychologist kind of know I struggle with taking meds but I know if I tell them they will just say that I should go on a depot and I really don’t want to have that so I kind of just need to suck it up for now but it is still hard. I like certain parts of history this course is doing stuff on European dictators so that should be good. 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Idk what I would say to you lol I would probably just say it is your choice. Yeah I used to study philosophy instead of gender studies but I swapped my electives this year and idk what we will be studying specifically but it is mostly about gender and how it impacts social structures in and around the world. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 how would you feel about asking your psychologist specifically about techniques to make taking them easier?

Ooh that sounds intresting!

Highlighted

@Eden1717 Depot injections sound like it has some pros and cons there 😕 Ooh that sounds like an interesting elective! Smiley Happy