cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Same things

I'm just having a shit night and I still haven't worked out what to do about it.  Everytime it's the same, feeling down and kinda lonelyand like I can't talk to anyone about it.  I eventually stopped being stubborn and wrote this cause I realised that I should try to get help.

Re: Same things

@FootyFan26 I'm sorry things were shitty last night. What did you do to manage.
How are you today
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead Thanks, I didn't really manage it, I just waited till I fell asleep.  This morning I was really sick so not a great start to the day.

@FootyFan26 oh no. How are you feeling right now.

And sometimes sleep can be the best coping strategy. What do you plan to do if your struggling again tonight.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Right now physically I feel like absolute shit and can't really move around much, I also have an empty stomach which doesn't help either. I'm just trying to keep myself distracted by playing games in the computer.

For what to do if it's similar tonight, I'm not sure. I guess when I'm like that I just want someone to kinda chill with me and hangout but I can't really do that at home.

@FootyFan26 hope you feel better soon.

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@FootyFan26 oh gee, feeling sick is the worst Smiley Sad have you managed to eat anything since @redhead checked in with you?

Thanks @redhead and @lokifish. I had a piece of bread but that's all for now. I managed to stomach that but I don't really feel like eating much more.

Hey @FootyFan26, sorry to hear that things haven't been going so well over the past few days. Mood can really kill appetite. I can understand that sometimes it's really hard to eat anything when you feel sick or you just don't feel like it, what I do find helps is if I try drinking something instead? Just a suggestion.

Do you feel like talking about what's been bothering and upsetting you? Here for you if you need to talk Smiley Happy

@LadyMacbeth00 I did start by drinking water and now I've had Nandos for dinner so I've had something's to to eat now.

im not really sure what upset me which is how it usually is.  A lot just gets on top of me and I end up just kinda breaking.