cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

I have never felt this way it’s so weird and uncomfortable.. I have goosebumps but it feels like all my little hairs on my arms are needles 😣
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 do you think this is mood related, or a physical illness?

Highlighted

Idk 😭 I’ve been feeling so strange today because I had a panic attack in front of my teacher.. it was just me and her though so no one saw. But ever since then I’ve not been able to stop shaking and my face has a little spasm every now and then because I’m so nervous for no reason..
I really don’t know what to do 😣
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 that sounds really difficult.

Do you think it would be good to let someone irl know that you're feeling unwell?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf idk what happened last night.. I’m sorry. I think I passed out??
I’m fine now.. partly. I was just messing around with mum and she saw my self harm scars and now she’s acting weird.. I’m such a failure Smiley Sad

You're not a failure @Bananatime04.

Occasionally I'll notice old self harm scars on my friend. It can be really confronting, even as someone who self harmed for a long time.

She should be okay, she probably just needs some time to process it all.

If you can, it might help both of you to do something nice together. Do you think that could work?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf she literally went to take her meds after she saw them.. that’s how bad I made her feel Smiley Sad

I have a birthday thing to go to today and then have work later so I can’t really do anything

I feel like she’s so disappointed in me 😩
Highlighted

It's not easy sitting with that feeling @Bananatime04. It sounds like you're really considering how she might be feeling as well. When you do have some more time, what do you think you could do? As @Tiny_leaf suggested, could spending time together an option?

Highlighted

Highlighted