Re: TW I really really hate myself

I’m okay now

I will be okay
Eventually
Highlighted

Highlighted

Hopefully it is not too dark @Bananatime04, maybe it is best for you to walk around the home or the backyard (if that is possible). It is good that you are feeling okay. I hope that you will feel better soon Heart Do you have any other plans to help you feel better for the rest of the night or will you be heading off to bed soon to get some rest?
Highlighted

Yea I have other plans

And no I didn’t walk to my back yard.. I walked all the way to a reserve. The one with the turtles but I can’t see any because there’s no lights at the reserve
Highlighted

Oh that sounds pretty cool! Is it an artwork or statue containing a turtle @Bananatime04? What are the some of the plans that you have in mind to help you feel better tonight?
Highlighted

No it’s an actual like lake with turtles in it

And no nothing will help me
Highlighted

Oh that's really cool then @Bananatime04 , I can imagine how awesome that must look when you see the turles moving around everywhere. I will have to log off soon, but I just wanted to check in with you about how you are feeling. I will send you an email Heart

Highlighted

I’m fine

Goodnight
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 , I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing this morning? It sounds like it was a rough night, but you did such a great job in looking for distraction techniques and ways to keep yourself safe. That shows so much strength and courage. 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO I’ve already had 2 mental breakdowns.. I can’t keep doing this it happens every day and I can guarantee it’s not my last one for the day Smiley Sad

I’m really struggling without Macy I don’t actually know how to live without her

I feel like dog shit

How are you?