cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW I really really hate myself

@Ronan-RO no it’s not Mother’s Day today bahahahhaha! It’s the 15th of May Smiley Happy hahaha

Can you let me know what you think of it? Smiley Sad
Highlighted

My dad told my mum when he found out that I’m gonna stay with him that I can bring Eddie. Now he’s saying I can’t. I feel like he was just using that to make me want to stay with him now i can’t and I’m absolutely broken. I can’t live without Eddie! He’s my best friend and was the only thing that was going to get me through this change
I’m so sad.. it’s like being told the day your dog is going to die. I have until the 15th of may when my mum goes. Eddie doesn’t have much life left in him and I’m probably not going to see him after he goes because he’s old
Highlighted

@Ronan-RO sorry I meant the 10th of may.. I have so many dates to remember in may. The 15th is when my mum is going and on the 5th it’s her birthday then Mother’s Day the 10th it was just a bit confusing. Sorry
Highlighted

9A30F7D4-D476-40CE-83F2-2FA21A11A2E2.png

I’m working on my persuading skills Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Aw @Bananatime04 ,

I can't imagine what it must be like to live there without Eddie Smiley Sad. I am super impressed by your persuading skills though.  Keep us posted! Heart

Highlighted

He said no 😔
Highlighted

Aw @Bananatime04 that is heart-breaking..I'm really sad to hear that, I know how much Eddie means to you. Do you think there's anything your mum could do to help you renegotiate the situation? 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO I don’t know what to do
I have no hope that I can get through this time of losing my Mum and step dad.. without Eddie by my side Smiley Sad
Highlighted

That really sucks @Bananatime04, I am sorry to hear about that. I hope your Dad changes his mind - your persuading skills were great! Heart

Highlighted

@Taylor-RO it’s not happening. My dad won’t say yes. I continued my essay and made a routine for both of their dogs and Eddie with a full schedule that makes sure they are all separated at all times but the answer is still no. I told my mum and she’s really angry because we had everything booked for her to go over there.. it costed like 600 bucks for the boat tickets with the car and everything now my mum doesn’t want to go again. I don’t know what to do. I think I’m going to move to Cobar and go to school in Dubbo. That’s such a huge move though Smiley Sad