cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW I really really hate myself

That doesn't sound like you're in a good space with food @Bananatime04, especially if you're low on iron. 

I know it's hard, but it means that you won't need a transfusion.

If you can't do it alone, please can we talk about finding you some help?

It's possible to learn to accept your body in the same way you accept other people's.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I’m okay.. I’m not going to take the tablets anytime soon. And if I do, it will be a safe amount.
I know that some people judge others by their weight (I do not) and I don’t want to be hurt by other people telling me that, and dealing with the self hate myself.

Do you watch home and away?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 no, I don't. Why?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf tonight’s episode was extremely triggering 😟 there was a girl (her name is Bella) and she was self harming.. 😣 I really didn’t want to see it... it was too much. They went too far. I can’t really explain because I don’t want to break the guidelines but now I want to but I will not
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I'm so sorry...

TV shows should never show self harm like that for exactly that reason.

I've had similar things happen, it's so upsetting.. you don't need to explain, I think I understand.

Are you safe right now?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf Yes I’m safe. It just brought me back to when I done it and now I just want to start again.. I can’t help it Smiley Sad I will try not to.. I haven’t for like 5 months.. it was like the start of term 4 last year when I last self harmed.
I’m sorry Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Wow, 5 months is amazing!!

How about for now you just focus on the next 15 minutes?

Highlighted

I'm sorry you had to watch that today @Bananatime04 and that it brought up some uncomfortable feelings for you. I'm surprised they'd play that on early-night-time television Smiley Surprised.

I must say though, it is great to hear that you have refrained from self-harming for the past 5 months. Heart

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I made it 15 minutes.. I knew I would it’s just the fact that it’s something I want to do. I’m sorry Smiley Sad

@Maddy-RO it’s okay, I deserved it.
5 months of not being okay.. just putting others before myself. I don’t see how that is a good thing but thanks. It’s been hard. It doesn’t mean I’m closer to getting better, I feel worse without it

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 what coping skills have you used to replace it?