cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Major trust issues, and self-hate is catching up to me

3BFBE46E-E582-410A-946D-9759B2FBDE52.jpeg6158821E-7411-41DC-8C9D-23B6C6392F40.jpeg

here are the first 2 dresses I tried on, the other one will be posted later! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Aww they look gorgeous @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart

Sorry I will reply to your other posts when I go to bed because my mum will ask who I’m messaging if I sit here typing for ages Smiley Tongue

But I really love those dresses!! My favourite is the blue one Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Also LOVE the henna art Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 thank you!
I’m getting the pinky peach one, seeing as its the closest to nude that I’ll ever get. Smiley Happy

Its all good, take your time!

I quite liked both of them though, and the 3rd one I tried. I will post a pic later! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

And thank you! I got it done at some sunday markets nearby me on the holidays!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx okay I can reply now Smiley Happy
First of all, I am wishing you the best of luck with your blood test results! (I also had a blood test last week but my results, not so good Smiley Tongue ) I’m surprised with how long it’s taken to get your results back! Mine were back in 2 days and the doctor just called to tell me...
I had pain when I was taking my tablets from having them on an empty stomach but then my ‘overdose’ or ‘iron poisoning’ also gave me a bad stomach so maybe your dose is a bit much for you body.. I’m not sure, you’ll see what the doctors say!
Anyway I really hope they can figure out some way around this health problem or at least make it easier for you to deal with Smiley Sad it must really suck. Let us know how things goes though Heart

I’m so so happy to hear the rheumatologist has helped you and that you’re seeing a physio! Knee pain is the worst Smiley Sad

Keen to see some artwork soon Smiley Tongue

Yes I also really love the lighter dress! It’s so pretty Smiley Happy much prettier than the dress I wore to my last wedding, that’s because I wasn’t important haha
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx how are you going? Heart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I’m okay, I’m very tired though... Smiley Indifferent

I’ll have to post an update tomorrow, because I have to get ready for bed, and organise my books and things for school tomorrow. Smiley Indifferent

Thank you for checking in though. Heart
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that’s okay Heart it was good to hear from you! I hope you have a good sleep and a good day at school tomorrow Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04. Heart

I’ll be online at around 7 tomorrow morning, so that’s when I’ll post an update. Smiley Happy

Goodnight! Smiley Happy