cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Major trust issues, and self-hate is catching up to me

@WheresMySquishy yeah, I’m okay now, just very cautious of hot water! Smiley Happy

I hope so too, seeing as its for my iron levels. Hopefully I won’t be anemic for much longer! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I hope your iron levels are good too! Smiley Happy

I get to have an ultrasound on Monday and my family was taking bets on whether they will find more stones. Smiley LOL

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy yeah, me too.

Haha, that’s funny that your family did that! When my dad was having dizzy spells, my family kept saying that he was just copying me! Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  That's so funny! I feel like the same thing happens in our family. Whenever I complain about my eyes, my dad and uncle also say that they are having problems with their eye at the same time. I think we all have the same condition in different degrees and we get triggered by similar things.
My grandma also has to be the sickest person, even when there is nothing wrong with her. So if we are sick, she also says she is sick. She never says she is well. We have all been told we have to have surgeries but I've never seen her have a general anaesthetic in my life. My dentist said she's doing better than us all. Smiley LOL

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy yeah!
Oh gosh, your grandma seems more like an attention seeker to me...

But that’s funny how you dentist says that. XD
Highlighted

Hahaha you're right @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! She's always been like that. She hasn't even said a word to me since I had my surgeries despite her living with us (I think she was jealous). She mostly only talks to us to complain or if she wants something. Because my other family members have been at home more often, she asks me for help less though. Which is kind of good because she would drive me crazy when I was the main person caring for her. It's hard for me to explain to people, but she's not a 'typical' grandmother and we've never had a mutual caregiving relationship.

It's so funny! My dentist recently pointed out that she started seeing her more than ten years ago and finds herself amazed that she still has her teeth and is still going with no major health issues. I think that when my grandpa died before I was born, my parents were expecting her health to go downhill and that she wouldn't last very long without her husband, but it's been more than 25 years since then now.

Highlighted

Hello @WheresMySquishy, it is great to see the support that you and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx have been giving to each other! It sounds like you have a unique relationship with your grandmother. It is good to hear that her health is okay ! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Just letting you know how amazing you are Heart we are so lucky to have you here on the forums, you make it a better place Heart

3DAC4A2B-4789-4A72-87F3-AE9F6ABC9895.gif

8D6EBCA9-6586-4446-BBD1-8E04795192D7.gif

hugs!

Highlighted

Aww, Thank you so much @Bananatime04!

You are too, even though you can't see that. Heart
Highlighted

Heart