Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TW Not doing so great

Today's been... kinda terrible.

Tomorrow will probably be the same.

And the next day.

And the day after that.

I'm tired of always struggling with one thing or another.

I'm tired of everything honestly.

Highlighted

Re: TW Not doing so great

@Tiny_leaf I’m so sorry you’re struggling so much Smiley Sad it literally breaks my heart and I’d do anything to take your suffering away so that you could be happy Heart

It sounds like everything has been so exhausting! For me, when this happens I like to do things that make me happy in between the scheduled things for the day. This could be as simple as a face mask, drawing, listening to my favourite music, watching Netflix, eating my favourite food or anything that you find takes your mind off things. I know this is hard for you as your room is being renovated but could you talk to your parents about giving you you’re own space in the meantime?

Also would you feel comfortable sharing what things are making you so tired? I’d love to offer my best advice but with such little detail, I could be saying the wrong thing is all.

I’m here for you and I really care about you Heart please know that we’ve always got your back through anything and we’re just a post away! Xx
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I don't think that there's anything that will make me happy rn... Smiley Sad

And just tired of everything.

Highlighted

Hey it’s ok @Tiny_leaf Heart I know how this feels but trust me, it won’t last forever!
Can we have a little chat on chit chat about some positive things to take your mind off what’s happening for you right now?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Sorry it took me a while to respond, my brain kinda went offline for a bit.

Um... My fish tank is nearly ready for fish..!

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf it’s alright, don’t stress!
Are you okay now? Heart

That’s great! I used to have fish.. what kind of fish do you wanna get?

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 lambchop rasboras and a betta!

Image result for lambchop rasboraImage result for betta

I should be getting the some of the fish tomorrow so long as the water stays good.

Highlighted

So um... I had a nightmare.

About hallucinations and hospital and the stuff that I've learnt to be scared of.

And it was just... it's shaken me up a lot.

I'm scared. 

Highlighted

Hi @Tiny_leaf , 

I'm so sorry to hear that, nightmares and re-living trauma in that way can be really draining. It sounds really exhausting, and I'm sorry to hear that you're going through that today. 

You say you're scared, do you mind talking a bit more about what that looks like for you? 

We are all here for you Heart Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Very cute fish I hope you can add them to the tank soon. I am sorry you had a nightmare I always find I feel off after having them is there anything that you do to help when you are scared? Or do you want to talk about it? Hope you feel better soon.