cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW?: Permanent scars that only I can see...

Paralysed is stuck in my head...
I can't keep going with these scars...
Please tell me there are more users with a similar situation out there?

I am definitely safe. Just feeling alone rn...

Goodnight everybody...
I'll be safe, but these "scars" are affecting me deeply...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm sorry that I don't 100% understand, but by scars do you mean scars as in physical marks, or the memory of the song lyrics that you wrote on your arm? 

I might be able to give suggestions but there are different things that work for each one...

@Tiny_leaf
They are scars by memory, because I'm too scared to actually make marks physically in that area.
If I write the lyrics to 'Paralysed' on my arm, everyone can see it, unless it's hidden under my jumper. But when I take a shower every night, and the pen comes off, I still see it. It's like it's etched into my arm, but not literally.

Does that make sense? It's kinda hard to put it into words...

I'm feeling a little better today...
Yesterday was a little distressing. My friends kept trying to confront me, and trying talk to me, so I was definitely stressed out.

Anyway, what suggestions do you have?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yeah, I know what you mean.

One thing you could do is maybe start writing the lyrics on paper instead? I know it wouldn't fix it, but it might give the memory some more time to fade slightly. Plus you can throw the paper away after if you want to.

I'm sorry @Tiny_leaf....
It's a bit more complicated than that.... :/
It's like a self-harming method... If I think about it that way,

In a way, I treat that particular pen that way anyway...
It's really hard to explain....
All I can say without anyone thinking I'm crazy, is...
I can't just write it on paper. Even if it's not on my arm, I can still see the words...

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ,

I hope you are feeling ok this morning. I just had to edit your post slightly as it may have been triggering for other members. It sounds like you are going through a lot at the moment, I am glad you're sharing with the community! It's very brave to be so open and honest. Does anyone else know how you're feeling?

- Hayley R/O

I’m so sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! I always miss when you make a new thread and that’s why I don’t reply.. 

Hope you’re doing ok Heart 

i haven’t read through your thread yet but I will sometime today

That's okay @Bananatime04...
I didn't tag you because I made for people who can try to answer it, and I didn't want to put pressure on you to post.

No I love talking to you and giving my opinion @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ! But I just didn’t see that you made a new thread so I couldn’t do that. 

I never feel pressure to post if it’s on someone else’s thread.. just sometimes on my thread when I’ve got a lot of people to reply to and I feel like I can’t 

Sorry Lexi