cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's the point

@Bree-RO I haven't told anyone about this episode yet. It's only been like it a week.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I don't know how to calm down Smiley Sad
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead I am logging off soon, but if you're struggling remember your amazing strategies such as music, or even try a good podcast to distract you. There's even sleeping podcasts Smiley Happy There's also your supports such as SCBS. We will check in with you tomorrow Heart

So I saw my case manager today. I'm embarrassed because I couldn't keep a straight conversation. My thoughts are all over the place. I'm scared it's going to keep getting worse until what happened last time happens again. I've walked over 17km today to try to calm down but it just left me with sore feet. I'm so restless and agitated I don't know what to do.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

17km! That's a good sized walk @redhead. I am guessing it feels pretty stressful and worrying to feel that restless, agitated feeling and like it's hard to manage. What are the options you have at the moment to get through this in one piece?

What skills work?

What plans have you got in place?

What backup have you got if it's not helping? 

@Ben-RO My options are pretty much wait until I see my psychiatrist on Thursday. I can speak to my case manager if I need to in the interum.
Exercise is pretty much the only thing keeping from going completely insane. All my skills are too hard or not working due to what's going on in my head.
I don't have a plan to follow but I guess I could use my safety plan if I begin to feel unsafe.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That's actually pretty great @redhead

Is there medication in there somewhere as part of the plan? 

I know sometimes fatigue can be pretty brutal, how much exercise is good vs bad?

What have you tried so far with skills? 

@Ben-RO I think it actually might be my meds doing this, I started a new medication a week and half ago, and things have progressively been getting out of control since then.
I don't know how to judge if I'm doing too much exercise but I have to do something with the energy. I don't feel fatigued.
In relation to my skills over the last few days I've tried distractions like TV and xbox (but I can't sit still long enough or concentrate on it) deep breathing, call someone, music, games on my phone like jewel games and soduko, cleaning, RO. I can't remember what else. But I can't do them properly because they're too slow and it's I'm so agitated.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

This is really getting to me. I cant calm down. What the fuck is wrong with me
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Ffs I tried calling crisis team and it's been over an hour waiting for them to call me back. Maybe I should just hurt myself, it's what they want
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire