cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feels

in class. not feeling great. anyone online?

Re: feels

Hi @roseisnotaplant,

I am here for you Smiley Happy Do you want to tell us a little bit more about what is happening for you right now?

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

yeah. just struggling a bit today. really physically flat and mentally questionable and focusing and stuff is just not really working :/

I'm sorry to hear it has been a difficult day. Do you have anyone around you to talk to today?

It can be hard to focus when you are feeling flat Heart Well done for going to classes today, even when you may not have felt like it! That's a big achievement Smiley Happy

Yeah I'm gonna hang out with my friends at lunch - I think I'll be alright. Might do some EXTREME CHILLING when I get home.

That sounds like a really great plan! 

Hey @roseisnotaplant,
Sorry to hear class is a struggle today. I hope lunch was good Smiley Happy I can't wait for my home-time too, some chill out time sounds like a fantastic plan.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Can I ask what extreme chilling is? I am intrigued to know what that is 

hey @roseisnotaplant i hope hanging around with friends helps and chilling when you get home sounds like a great idea!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Jess1-RO Extreme chilling, verb;
When a person or persons engages in an activity that involves YouTube and/or Netflix, a bowl of food (ice cream recommended but not necessary), and the patting of a floofy animal. Naps sometimes included.