cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

@Jess1-RO it sucks that I’m going through this when I’m only 15 and I don’t know what’s happening I just don’t know is I want to know what’s happening with me. It’s helping me talking to people about it and it’s gonna be hard when I find out what’s wrong.

@scared01 I have also been watching the Twilight Saga movies and reading there books and also when I’m watching movies it’s taking my mind off what’s happening with my health.

ive watched and read the twilight books. i personally like the movies better, im usually more of a book fan but not for this one @Cheeseburger. do you like the books or movies better?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I like the movies better then the books but I’m huge book worm. I love reading and listening to music to pass the time but I love the movies of some of the books I’ve read

me too @Cheeseburger

How is your day going, have you managed to settle abit?

@scared01 it’s going ok just getting worried because it’s getting closer to when I have to have the tests

thats understandable @Cheeseburger keep up with the distracting things though. we are always here to talk too. the waiting game can feel like it goes forever even though its only a few days away. i have to head to the drs in about 20 minutes and im unsure about that one too, not sure whats going to happen when i get there.

Do you find anything that helps the time go abit faster?

@scared01 watching movies and reading books and listening to music

does doing your school work help too? or abit of exercise? pets? colouring in/drawing/painting? doing your nails? @Cheeseburger

@scared01 no not really I love playing with my dog

pets are good @Cheeseburger maybe you could play with your dog abit or teach him/her a trick to keep your occupied for a while