cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: stupid

Hi @j95, we are here to support you and want what is best for you, which is why we suggested reviewing your safety plan or contacting SCBS.  In saying this, it is ultimately up to you to choose whether or not to do these things.  Please be mindful to not direct offensive or aggressive comments to members or mods as we are on your side and such comments go against our community guidelines.  The time has come for me to log off for the evening, so please do your best to stay safe and contact a helpline or 000 if you are unable to do so.  Take care.

Stupjd idiot me can't do the right thing again 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95 I'm sorry you were struggling last night and it seems, a bit today as well. Do you have any plans for today? It's quite gorgeous outside.

IM JUST A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT WJho might as well just **edited** himself anyway

Hey @j95, how are you feeling today? It seems like you've had a pretty rough couple of days, and I'm really sorry about that.

You mentioned your school work was really stressing you out before - did you want to talk through it? We're here to support you, if you need Smiley Happy

Why the fuck do I keep being an idiot here though
What is wrong with me!!

@j95 we need to keep working on those steps. Can we figure out when it's time to pause from the forums when things are like this? And what we can say that makes that suck as little as possible? 

I hate it when people tell me to call places @Ben-RO like last night I have already said I hate phoning mensline and it kept being suggested and then Bree-RO said ReachOut wasnt helping me, well maybe because I don't like being pushed into something I do not want to do and also why should I not be allowed on here i did nothing wrong other people can stay on here 

I actually wasn't feeling that bad last night and it just got worse and it wasn't my fault!

I think what's happening here is that we're hitting another wall where the kind of support you need isn't the kind we're very good at giving, we're doing our best and it seems to be making you feel worse i feel like we really upset you last night Smiley Sad.

We want to try and figure out a better support that works for you. 

They were suggesting Mensline because last time in this thread we spoke you mentioned that while you didn't like calling them, they might be your only option at the moment. So if you're not a fan of them, that's cool, we need to think of a different place, or think about a management plan with them that helps them understand what you need. That's something i might be able to do, i'll check with the boss if you're keen. 

If you're feeling pushed, then help us make an anger management plan. Is it okay if we make a new thread to start setting one up?