cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Chat: Happy Mardi Gras 2021

gay lgbt GIF

All of ReachOut wants to wish our beautiful LGBTIQA+ community here a very happy Mardi Gras. 

We hope everyone who takes part in the celebrations has a wonderful weekend, whatever you are doing Heart 

If you want to take part in a live watch party here on the forum this link will step out how to watch the parade. If anyone wants to, come onto this thread and celebrate Mardi Gras with ReachOut! 

Re: Let's Chat: Happy Mardi Gras 2021

@Bre-RO yaaaayyyy!!!!

I'll need to see if anything's going on where I live!

Happy Mardi Gras @Tiny_leaf !! I hope you find a fun event to get involved in Heart 

Wooooo Happy Mardi Gras!
My girlfriend and I made rainbow jelly for tomorrow and I'm so excited

Pin on Fondos

giphy
Yay! Happy Mardi Gras everyone! Smiley Happy Heart

@Bre-RO nope nothing until November, but hopefully by then events will be happening without restrictions.

@Rattata oooh rainbow jelly is such a good idea!

Animation Rainbow GIF by itsallmine

A most massive Happy Mardi Gras to everyone!! I had a few friends marching and seeing the utter joy in their photos was just the absolute best, I know a lot of people have had a pretty rough year, so the infusion of joy was just so wonderful to see!! 

Check out our community activities calendar here

I hope everyone had a great time watching the parade last weekend, it was different this year but nonetheless amazing! To keep the celebrations going this month we are doing an Ask Me Almost Anything on all things LGBTIQA+ - this time we will have multiple guests joining us from none other than ReachOut. We have a bunch of staff members from across the organisation that are part of the LGTBIQA+ community put their hand up to answer everyone's questions. We hope to see you all there Smiley Happy Heart 

Oh, haven't I been out of the loop lately! This thread is wonderful, I hope everyone had an excellent Mardi Gras. I celebrated with a few friends new and old and had an amazing, rainbow and glitter-filled time! Smiley Very HappyHeart