Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Janine-RO
Star contributor

Hamilton Legacy GIF by Disney+

@Hannah-RO  - it is hard to know where to begin! You have been the most amazing colleague, friend, fellow Hamilton fan, collaborator, and AMAZING moderator for the community. You joined us in the middle of  a pandemic, and my first memories of you are seeing your adorable foster kitties on a zoom screen - peak 2020!

kittens GIF

I was immediately blown away by your compassionate approach and the depth of skill and professional expertise you brought to our team. I've learned heaps from you, and I've always admired how generous you are in sharing your knowledge, experience, and bringing a fresh perspective. You are a true collaborator, who always has young people at the center of everything you do - and I am inspired by your tireless advocacy for young people. 

You're going to be so amazing in  this role,  and I know you're going to make such a massive difference in the lives of many, many young people and their families. 

We're gonna miss you! But I hope our paths will cross again one day- you are a gem, and a spectacular human @Hannah-RO ! 

Toy Story Goodbye GIF

You've left the online community a better place for being here, and we are so grateful. 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Who rated this post