cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

That your plan or thoughts on how things will go may all go out the window and that’s ok. It’s not uncommon to drift from friends and find yourself on a different page to others. I thought we would all graduate, remain best friends forever and have the best social life. For me, my friend group slowly started dissipating, people developed their own lives, started studying, dating and even moving away from where we all once lived. It can feel so isolating and scary. But it’s also a great time to get to know yourself and what you want to do with the rest of your life. I also thought life would be straight forward. I would finish year 12, go to uni, graduate and have a super fun job. Well none of my path after school was like that, it’s been hard. Really hard. I have a small friend group but those who are still there are true friends and are always there to support me, I have a great supportive boyfriend, I am nearly finished studying my course, and I’ve had a bit of a chance to travel. These are all good things. Even if the journey there was hard.

This was just my experience, yours may be totally different!

Who rated this post