cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Bre-RO
Uber contributor

Hey, there @Stardust_ thank you for seeking this community out and sharing what's been going on for you. Firstly, I'd like to express my sadness and condolences for your brother's passing. I can imagine that the pain and grief you're experiencing is enormous. If it helps to share your grief with us, please know this is a safe space to talk about it. How are you feeling today? 

You mentioned that lately, you've self-harmed, and I'd like to commend you for opening up about that. The online community is also a safe space to talk about self-harm, and we have some guidelines about how we do that safely. Part of that is letting the community know that you're safe when discussing self-harm. It's a tricky thing to navigate online, so we've put together some resources to help check them out when you're in the right headspace 😊 

It sounds like you're in a time in your life where having as much support as possible is extra important. I can see why you're feeling stressed, especially since you're preparing for an interstate move from important people in your life 😪 throw on trying to get help with adhd and a diagnosis. That's a lot to juggle on top of grieving and day-to-day life - so I want to acknowledge the fight, resourcefulness and resilience it takes to get through each day when things are so hard. 

I'm glad you're part of this community, and I hope spending time here helps you feel less alone. I'm going to check in via email, so keep an eye out for that when you get a chance. 

Who rated this post