Mod

Re: GR Managing your money

Oh no I missed it!! Interesting topic Smiley Happy 

Mod

@Bay52VU Sorry for the delay but I thought I should reply. I use a manually created excel document but I must say it isn't too difficult to set up once you know some basic excel formulas such as divide, sum and times.
I actually just use the Open Offices version of excel but it all works the same Smiley Happy

I even make excel documents so I can plan for events or plan the cost of a shopping list where I cross reference with both the coles and woolworths online stores so I can budget what my expected costs are going to be. I have become a massive excel nerd obviously Smiley Happy

@Bay52VUSorry for the delay but I thought I should reply. I use a manually created excel document but I must say it isn't too difficult to set up once you know some basic excel formulas such as divide, sum and times.
I actually just use the Open Offices version of excel but it all works the same Smiley Happy

I even make excel documents so I can plan for events or plan the cost of a shopping list where I cross reference with both the coles and woolworths online stores so I can budget what my expected costs are going to be. I have become a massive excel nerd obviously Smiley Happy