cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ask A Pro Live: Bi-Visibility

@Bre-RO - I love that gif, I am jealous that bi people get all the fun puns. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Thanks so much @AnthonyBisexual! I loved being a part of this chat and hearing your insights, and thanks again for all the resources! Seriously, I never knew of any bi-specific resources before now. I'm glad I'd know where to direct someone should they need it, now! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much @AnthonyBisexual for coming onto RO to have this discussion! It was really informative and just plain awesome! Smiley Very Happy 

happy dance GIF by JenChibi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Thanks @AnthonyBisexual!!

This was a really good discussion!

Highlighted

Ahh I was so sad to miss all the action, it seemed like so much fun! As a queer ally I'm always trying to learn more in fun and positive spaces. This discussion was so juicy! Ah! Next time though guys x
Highlighted

Finally getting a chance to catch up on this! What an awesome discussion, thanks @Bre-RO  for sharing all of those resources, as well as @AnthonyBisexual. Fantastic chat and I've learned heaps, I hope it will help me be the best ally I can be in the future

3D Heart Sticker by Sunrose

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here