cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 1000 positives of Jess1-RO!

Thank you so much for your beautiful words @lokifish @gina-RO @mrmusic @Esperanza67 @litgym and @scared01Heart it means so much!

I have saved this thread on my computer so I can come back to it and read over your messages again Heart So many feels!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Aw this thread is so adorable! 
@Jess1-RO  I hope you know you’re appreciated here, as is everything you do for us Heart

The thing I love most about your posts are that your reassurance of all the positive things in a situation is so inspiring. You point out the littles things that often people don’t take notice of which fills my heart with so much warmth Heart 

The love, comfort and thoughtful words of advice you offer us is so special Heart whenever I see that you’ve mentioned me, I already feel better before even reading your post! You’re such a perfect role model for so many people xx 

we love you!!! Heart

Highlighted

Aw @Bananatime04 thank you so much! Your kind words mean so much to me and have made my week Heart I love being a part of this community Heart

Thanks Thank You GIF

Thank you times a million!

Highlighted

@Jess1-RO
There are more than a thousand positives about you!

You have so many kind words, gentle reminders of the guidelines, generous advice, and such a bubbly personality! I admire you for all those things and more!

We all cherish you, and love everything that you do on the forums! ❤
Highlighted

Thanks so much @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart 

Such a beautiful message to log in and find this morning! 

Happy Animation GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Highlighted

No problem @Jess1-RO!
Highlighted

I can't believe I only just found this thread now!

Thank you so much for everything that you do for our community @Jess1-RO. Smiley Happy I admire your passion and enthusiasm so much and I appreciate all the hard work and effort that you put into improving the forums. It was great to meet you at the mod workshop last year. Smiley Happy

giphy
giphy

Highlighted

Omg @WheresMySquishy I’m jealous 😆

Thank you so much @WheresMySquishy! It was so exciting to meet you in person! I still have my glitter jar on my desk to remind me of the Mod Team Smiley Happy

Thanks Thank You GIF

Highlighted

so many positives of @Jess1-RO
kind, caring, always willing to lend a hand/ear!, compassionate, understanding, encouraging! just to name a few!

5.jpg

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**