cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

End of year message

I know it's early but want to wish everyone on here a merry christmas and a happy new year, i want to say thank you all for being welcoming and caring since i signed up it's been so wonderful having people on here that listens and understands me for a change. Some of your suppport has left me overwhelmed and sometimes made me cry because it helped me out 😒, because joining up to these forums was the best highlight for me this year i'm sending over lots of virtual hugs and presents to you all πŸ€—πŸŽβ€. What's been your highlight of 2020?

Re: End of year message

Awh this is a lovely thread @Agenderandproudofit Smiley Happy I'm glad you've found the support on here helpful and I totally get how it can be really moving having people to sit in a difficult space with you. My highlight to 2020 hmm, that's a difficult question lol Smiley LOL um joining reachout is definitely up there ! If 2020 hadn't happened I mightn't have felt isolated enough to join Smiley Surprised Also I guess just getting through uni this year!

me right nowme right now

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too @Agenderandproudofit! You deserve it. Thank you for being a part of our community. Smiley Happy We've loved chatting with you this year and I'm so glad we met! I hope that 2021 is filled with good things in store for you.
One of my highlights this year was being a mod and it also helped me to find work. Smiley Happy

Hi @Agenderandproudofit !

I totally agree with you. This year has been so different, and I am really proud of the ReachOut community for how supportive we have all been, and how much everyone has accomplished. I hope to see everyone, and more in the upcoming year and for our community to keep growing.

One of my highlights for the year has got to be my grades. I know it sounds boring, but being academic and studious has been an uphill battle for me, and as someone who struggled a lot from procrastinating and being content with passing and getting "meh" grades during highschool - Achieving 80s-90s on my final grades across my units at Uni has been so uplifting and amazing.

@Agenderandproudofit this is a beautiful message! My 2020 highlight would be being able to see my friends and family finally!

@Agenderandproudofit and everyone Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. I'm glad to hear you have felt supported on here and such a beautiful thread. My highlight has been joining reach out and finding what I wanted to study at university within my first year. 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 @WheresMySquishy @Anzelmo @Tay100 and @Agenderandproudofit it sounds like you all had some good highlights this year. Sending everyone some virtual hugs

@Anzelmo Amazing to hear. What do you think changed since highschool?

Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone. I hope you all crush it next year. Get some!

@A_Friend  thanks! You too, and sending hugs your way! Andd it's so nice to hear you have direction when it comes to your studies- what do you think helped you get there?

@Tay100 I think what helped me most was just been honest with myself about what I wanted and what I can handle. I had some time to reflect on my studies and that led to me being able to decide without the rush of deadlines what would be the best option based on like my stress levels, what I enjoy, in what industry/who I want to help at the end of the degree