cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Super Powers !!!!!

Haha mine would definitely be a tie between teleportation and time manipulation. Just being able to freeze time so I can lie in bed a bit longer or extra time before that deadline Smiley Tongue And teleportation because travel sucks Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Re: Super Powers !!!!!

haha YES I am LOVING hearing everyones answers its so interesting and everyone has such cool and unique ideas Smiley Very Happy
@DruidChild healing powers is such a great idea i've never even thought of that but that would be amazing, useful both for yourself and others !!

@May_ & @DIVYA oh yes being able to fly would be soo good and much faster - I hate PTV and sitting in traffic and both of these would be eliminated if flight was an option ahah 

@nyke what a unique super power!!! however such a GREAT one ! you'd never feel uncomfortable in the clothes you wore, if you had an outside event on you could make sure it was nice and warm etc omg i love that one !

@N1ghtW1ng Yep I'm totally with you - ability to control time would be my super power too! Would just be so convenient!