cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: *TW* Broken

@AngelJoy You and I have a similar taste in music, haha. I'm the same in that I listen to certain bands/artists depending on how I feel. It's just something about music that really puts me in a different state of mind - it's hard to describe really

Yeah, same with me.

Sounds like you've got a great taste in music. I'm also guilty for listening to sad songs when I feel sad etc. One thing my psych has taught me is to try and do the opposite. So if I'm feeling sad then to try and play upbeat music.. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes I don't care to try and just want to be sad lol But if you're ever up for it give it a go - try to listen to music that expresses the opposite emotion you are feeling.. 

I tried to do that once, it didn't really seem to help. I felt too sad to enjoy it. 

Yesterday was the worst. My parents were yelling and swearing, my brother was crying. I felt scared and wanted to run away, but as soon as everyone was in bed I tried to kill myself..

To be honest I just wanted to call 000 so they could help me and stop my from killing myself. But I didn't.  but yeah, I'm still here..

Hey @AngelJoy 

I’m so sorry you were in such a dark place last night, it sounds like things are so tough for you at the moment and it must have been a really scary night. I understand you wanted to call 000, it is so hard to want to get help and feel like you can’t, I’m really feeling for you @AngelJoy  and I’m glad you felt brave enough to share with us Heart 

I’m going to send you an email to check in on you so look out for that in your inbox Heart

I'm so sorry last night was so tough for you @AngelJoy. Sometimes reaching out in those darkest times is so so hard. And no one really gets it until they've been there. I hope you have managed to find some time to be kind to yourself today and remind yourself of what a beautiful person you are. I'm not super great with support at the moment I'm sorry, but I am here to listen and I hope that you were able to get in contact with @Hannah-RO through email and that she was able to help. If you want to talk through anything that happened last night, we are here to listen. I hope you are okay and that you are safe 💙

@Hannah-RO did help. Well, a bit. I think you're great with support, I honestly didn't read it right. I thought you said I haven't been great support, thank goodness you didn't say that. Heh😅 I am ok how, and safe. I just feel a bit sad. 

Hey @AngelJoy, it sounds like last night was a really tough one. We are all glad to hear that you found the support helpful and that you are feeling safe now. What usually helps when you are feeling a bit sad? Heart