cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Never have I ever - Confession game

@Myvo like I consistently said to @stonepixie, you need to watch it. One set of trilogies, every set of trilogies, you must definitely watch.

Never have I ever had a birdnest for hair. (but not any more at least! Smiley Very Happy)

Never have I ever owned a car.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I've been watching star wars and Anni and Padme broke my heart. Nervertheless, must keep watching 

@Glass_half_full yes, you must. Smiley Tongue

Never have I ever spent real money Neko Atsume..... 🙊
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Never have I ever pretended to know a band/movie so that someone thought I was cool
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@N1ghtW1ng I will watch Star Wars one day! Need some context though - I'd much rather start from the beginning so that I have a solid understanding of what's going on! 

Alrighty...

Never have I ever travelled overseas (yet!)

@Myvo don't force me to have to kidnap you, tie you down, and marathon the films with you. You can begin chronologically, so with the prequels, original then the new or you can first watch the original, at least skim over the prequels, check out some cartoons and most definitely watch the new ones.

Never have I ever not brushed my teeth all day..
Omg I can't believe I didn't brush my teeth this morning I only just realised
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Never have I ever watched GoT

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ