cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Crime - ReachOut Investigates: Crime Edition

It was so interesting! Apart from when they were just digging for 3 hours... I was doing over stuff while I watched. It was the middle of exams so I was doing assignments hehe. Thank you <3

Ooo what were the exams like? Sounds like you smashed them if you can watch an 8hr live video while doing them! You seem very smart

Oh I've definitely heard about William Tyrell, the situation is very strange because there's virtually no trace, plus it received a ton of media coverage recently. I think they're having an inquest soon, or already had one or something.

I ended up looking at Australia's missing persons page after talking in Chit Chat and found this interesting case about a teen who went missing in my region ten years ago (I can't share it specifically for that reason haha). I'll call him J. I ended up reading the entire inquest! It's really interesting because there was plenty of tension and connection between J and other people, but nothing that can be established beyond a rumour. Most interesting is that J's ex-partner's family seem quite involved and gave somewhat contradictory statements. Plus sometimes people are like "so-and-so said that they knew where / how J died, and this-other-person was around when they said that", but 'this-other-person' can never recall or confirm what was said. Police say that it was suicide, but I agree with the coroner's report that shows how this is a premature assumption and that the circumstances are suspicious.

ooooo, that sounds fascinating @nyke! There's always people that say that and I just wonder, maybe they actually know and the police aren't looking into it..

This is such an interesting thread @annabethxchase! I love watching Bella Fiori's YouTube videos as well. Apparently, she studied a bit of criminology at uni as well so that might explains why she's doing the crime videos? I also like that she doesn't go on too much on any triggering details. The JonBenet mystery has always intrigued me. I've read recently that some criminal already confessed to her murder but to me, it just doesn't sit right. Like you, I think it was the brother as well and the parents are just trying to cover it up.

@Esperanza67, yeah she did mention that, se's very good at covering the details and explaining in a way that doesn't make me quake in bed at nighttime Smiley Wink
Exactly! Apparently the criminal wasn't even IN Boulder at that time! In the SBS documentary, they were de-bunking the 'intruder' theory. The only entrance of the house that wasn't shut or locked was from the basement through that tiny window... Anyway, there was a massive cobweb covering the bottom corner of the window and there was no way someone got through the window without the cobweb being destroyed... Yeah, it's so strange! The ransom note (3 PAGES LONG) was written on Patty's (mother's) notepad paper...
Highlighted

@unwind over here Smiley Happy

I love this thread so much!! I have to say that my interest in crime came from Shane Dawson – he used to post frequent conspiracy videos where he would discuss many things, but sometimes he talked about different murders and they almost always made me feel creeped out.

Regarding the William Tyrell case, I actually find it particularly creepy. The fact that it has been 5 years and the police haven’t caught a trace of him means that whoever took him knew what they were doing, and weren’t just some joe-average kidnapper. I can’t imagine how hard it would be for people that know William – for the past 5 years they have no idea where he is, what has happened to him, or even if he’s alive.

I feel there are many conspiracies which fall off this story..

ooo I've seen a few crime videos of his @unwind! BAHAHA something about the spooky music on the background makes my skin crawl!
Yesss, there was lots of thought taken in to it and it makes me think... maybe the parents knew the person... He's so young and precious and innocent, it's heartbreaking when anyone goes missing but children are the worst Smiley Sad It would e so sad if they found his body though, all those years of searching and money and he may have been killed that very day.. same with Maddie McCann Smiley Sad

yeah, when children go missing it’s way more scary. I don’t think I’ll ever forget that picture of him in the spider-man outfit Smiley Sad

it would be sad if they found his body, but at the end of the it would give the family some closure. it would be so difficult to return to normal life not knowing what really happened to someone that you love.