cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Crime - ReachOut Investigates: Crime Edition

ahhh sorry hehe not very good at explaining things Smiley Wink
nah it's ok don't worry about it xx

no no no. sorry im just very lost with myself so then im coming up with all these ideas sorryyyy. pleas explain Heart

bahahha noe im confused hehehe. So the question was (better explained) If you know of any other cases that we could chat about it, would you like to share? wow we're confusing each other Smiley Happy

okay hahahah, that’s what i originally thought ! unfortunately no i don’t haha

bahaha that's ok <3 Smiley Happy

Aww man @annabethxchase, I really want to sit down and dissect this case, but I haven't found the right space of mind to do it yet. :/ Keeping tagging, my gut says that I'll do it this week if I remember.

I relate to what @nyke said so much, I was thinking that while scrolling just now Smiley LOL. I feel with things like this I've gotta be sat down and not distracted to write something good (bad choice of words) about it.

I'll keep my eye out this week for other interesting cases. Also, I may be mistaken, but wasn't there some kind of development in the William Tyrrell case? A witness? Evidence? I thought I heard something on the news one night recently.

Haha that's fine @nyke and @unwind, I totally get what you mean. I don't like giving larger responses when I'm like on the go, I prefer to sit down and put sie effort into it Smiley Happy

ooo yeah I think so @unwind , apparently they have a new lead, I don't know if they've released anything else about it but really interested to see if this lead goes anywhere.. Smiley Happy Fingers crossed

Hmm I can't really think of any open cases at the moment @annabethxchase (but I'll definitely let you know once I think of one!) Smiley Sad unless we can talk about closed cases (i.e., already solved ones)? Or would you prefer us to discuss only open ones?

That's OK @Esperanza67, yeah for sure! There's so many interesting solved cases Smiley Happy