cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The last post wins!

You ninja'd me!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Because I am a ninja!

Dammit I wasn't supposed to tell anyone... but of course. It's a trick! Mwhahaha

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

pfft!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

That's right... Keeping thinking I'm not a ninja. Careful now, don't look behind you.......

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Why?

All good now! You can look, I'm not there anymore.

You were never here!

I'm sure if you say it a few more times you'll believe it.

whatever

That is one of the most annoying words ever in a certain year I think. Can you give words awards? Who would represent them to receive the award? A person? Someone dressed up as the word? Someone carrying a piece of paper with that word?