cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Pets & other ways to feel good

@ryvb3 honours is on my mind right now too! What are you studying?

j95 - my girlfriend is the same, she knows me so well! 

Awesome to see so many people with such different support networks. Some people seem to reply more on friends, and others more on family. It's interesting to see such a difference!

@chessca - awesome that you were able to develop that bond Smiley Happy I'm getting there, but I still have a way to go.

Highlighted

I think we tend to compare our life situations to everyone elses and get frustrated when it appears they have something we don't. Really though, it sounds like everyone on here has people they can turn to which is the most important thing. It doesn't matter how you know them, what matters is that they're there! Smiley Happy

@stonepixie  Smiley Tongue  Well I love it.

@Magga yeah...it's not really something I've had.  My psych says I'm the adult in the relationship...so you know, I've always found it difficult to express affection, cos I often don't feel it.  But yep...definitely what my friends are for.

@lokifish - so true! It doesn't matter so much where you get your support, what matters is knowing that you have someone there to talk to when you need to Smiley Happy even if it's the RO forums!

@lokifish what a great point!

@Chessca_H I'm studying psychology. What are you studying?

Very good point @lokifish 

@ryvb3 Same, psychology students present Smiley Tongue

sagira - glad to see you at least have your friends to support you Smiley Happy keep them around, seems like you have some great friends!