cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[GR] Routines

Routines are a great way to stay motivated and organised in life! 

Image result for routine gif

Sleep schedules, working out, study plans, personal hygiene, friends, family, and all other aspects of life can be fit into a routine. 

Image result for routine gif

Related image

Unfortunately it can sometimes be overwhelming to make the right routine, get into it, and then stick to it! 

Image result for choose one work life balance meme

That's why we're here! Join us this Monday the 17th of September at 7:30pmAEST for a chat on making and sticking to a routine!

Replies will open on Monday Smiley Happy

Re: [GR] Routines

Welcome everyone Smiley Happy Tonight our chat is all about ROUTINES! Smiley Very Happy

I'm facilitating the chat tonight with the lovely @Jess1-RO & we have some builders who are going to help us out too @scared01 @Libellule @gezellig

hair routine GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

routine GIF

exercising work out GIF by SLOTHILDA

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

Come have a chat about ROUTINES in our weekly Getting Real
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Welcome everyone! Smiley Happy 

@Blurryphaced @litgym @HumanVoice @annabethxchase @rudeandginger @Supreme-Leader-Sun you're all online, would you like to come and join us to talk about Routines?

robot performing GIF

Come have a chat about ROUTINES in our weekly Getting Real
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

hello everyone Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

hello Smiley Happy

First question! 

Do you like routines or do you thrive on chaos? If you like routines, what is your favourite part of your routine? 

hey everyone!!

Hi Everyone,

1st Question: I really can't go without routine in my life (My report card lists: I don't adapt to change wellSmiley LOL) I don't like it when it is changed, I do think I need to break past this! I admire people that are so flexible with their time!! 

In response to the first question, I definitely do better sticking to a routine!! However, I really suck at doing just that, sticking to them. I just can't get organised enough to stick to routines!!!

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 288 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors