cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Asexual/Aromantic Community

Hey @Eden1717 

Thanks for sharing this - Happy Ace day to you too!

That is really sad that there wasn't content on your social media feeds, maybe we can share some things on this thread to celebrate the day? 

I watched this video a while ago where 5 asexual people talk about their experiences and what asexuality means to them and I thought it was a nice video.

@Hannah-RO  Yeah I watched that video before it was good. i can relate to a lot of the people who spoke in it. 

Happy belated Ace Day everyone! I didn't even realise until you pointed it out @Eden1717. Smiley LOL

What a great video @Hannah-RO. It's amazing to hear from people with many different experiences.

Happy Ace Day for yesterday everyone!! 

Pride Lgbt GIF by Kampania Przeciw Homofobii

Yeah it's quite a good one hey @Eden1717 and @WheresMySquishy ! When I first saw it was created by Tinder, I cannot lie, I thought it would be a bit crap BUT I was pleasantly surprised and shouldn't have assumed. Are there any other videos/articles/content that you have liked about asexuality/aromanticism?

@Hannah-RO  there are some good tumblr accounts but it is really hard to find good ace related content there is not a lot of movies of tv shows and stuff that deal with it either.