cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

Hi @Brendos94 I can see the post through the link @missep posted but I can't reply either and I can't see a way to "approve it" if that makes sense. It sounds like it may have been a glitch in the system @Nick-RO?

@Erin-RO is it possible for you to copy and paste it and make a new thread so that there's still a thread for @Brendos94 with the original message?

Hey All haven't heard from this girl I'm seeing for about 24 hours. Should i be worried also is there anything i can do

Highlighted

Hey @Brendos94,

Is this lack of contact unusual? It might be worth checking in on her via text, and then allowing plenty of space for her to respond. It can be very easy to immediately jump to the worst possible conclusion, but that isn’t the most healthy thing to do sometimes, and it’s something I definitely struggle with mate. It sounds like you are a very supportive of her and very caring, please let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Hey @mrmusic about an hour after i commented on this feed she replied and gave me an apology. I forgot there is 1 thing she does sometimes which i fotgot about it's all good now

-------------------
I'm a man.
A man who knows how to get things.

Good to hear @Brendos94! It can be easy to assume (and sometimes think the worst) when people aren’t replying to us. I often fall into this trap myself! Sometimes it is more about them than it is about us, so I try to distract myself. Is there anything you do if you are waiting for someone to reply and are feeling a bit uneasy about it?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Hey @T4ils thanks for the reply. When me and this girl started hanging out she told me about this thing she had called depression. She said this sometimes happens and pushes everyone away and needs some time alone. I didn't realize this was gunna happen so soon. I'm just gunna let her be for a while and let her contact me.

-------------------
I'm a man.
A man who knows how to get things.

Sounds like a sensible solution @Brendos94. Make sure you look after yourself as well Heart

Ahhh, you sound like you are being really considerate @Brendos94. I am glad that you recognise her need for space and it is great that you both were able to talk about this. Great stuff!
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford