Re: Chit Chat

everything ok @Bananatime04 ?

Highlighted

Hey @blobby!
Haven’t ‘seen’ you in a while! How have you been? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ! i know! it's been so long!

i'm pretty good, just a rough couple of weeks this term. i did a post on it.

i took a break in may last year to recollect myself, and it's been pretty crazy ever since! i finished at my old school and finished with my musical, and then moved to my new school! i've made so many friends and i feel like i belong in my place now. we then had musical auditions, and we're doing the same musical and i'm in the same role! so that's pretty exciting!

how have you been? Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Highlighted

But yours was first?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like your post was pointless...

@blobby that's pretty good, and I saw your post, I just felt that you have enough support with all the different users there already. But I'm here if you need, just tag me on your thread!

That's really cool that you're doing the same musical, with the same role! Smiley Happy

I'm also glad that you found your place, and made some new friends. I personally have also found my place, but school work is getting harder and harder...

I recently started hanging out with one of my crushes, and he might like me back! And it's funny, I got shipped by another person with him.

I do still like another guy too... But I have more feelings for the kid I'm hanging out with though.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx i am so glad that you've found your place as well! it feels so much better being with people who support you!

i am 100% certain that you will be able to get through all this school work, it does appear to be a little tough at times, but i promise you will get through it! i believe in you!

in terms of the crushes, it's so cool that he might like you back. it's never happened for me hehe

hope you enjoy the rest of your night! 

blobby xx

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi everyone, I hope it's OK to post here late, since I'm new.

Just joined these forums to hopefully get some support and talk to people, if anyone wants to. I'm here if anyone would like some support, someone to listen or talk to.

Tayla xx

Highlighted

hey @Anonymous @blobby @Tiny_leaf @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04
and everybody
hows everyone going?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**