Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

How’s everyone doing tonight? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I’m good @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy I would ask how you’re doing or how your day was but I already kinda know Smiley Tongue how about you tell me 2 positives of your day? My psych told me I have to do this everyday to help me see a reason to live. It helps see that even during the hardest days, there’s almost always a positive Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Okay @Bananatime04!
1. I played some fun Handball today, at both lunch breaks.
2. I managed to use my drama lesson to revise for my science exam, which was the very next period.
3. I got some wonderful Nala pats and cuddles! Nala isn’t a very cuddly dog, but she will give me some occasionally. Smiley Happy

4. I also get to work from home, which is very easy.

That’s true, it helps to find the positives in every day, even when it may have been particularly hard that day.
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04

I'm good! I juuust finished having dinner, and I am currently hiding behind my heater (Melbourne decided that it wants to be winter again T_T) 

I really love your idea of sharing the two best things that happened to you today! 
1. Our neighbour gave us some orchid seedlings after we were chatting about how it was hard coming up with things to do when stuck at home

2. Going for a walk around the bushland behind my place with my housemate, we found some figs which we are very excited to eat!

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I only have one atm but I got duckweed for my fish tank.

All the fish are super excited and it's really cute.

Highlighted

[J] 1. R got a chance to have a bit of a nap (even if she technically didn't fall asleep).

2. I get to spend a bit of time today switched in Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Great work J.  Good to hear is getting a bit of 'Rest' Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hola peeps, who has instagram or any other socials? we should make a groupchat on there and get to know each other

Hi @Symphony7
Welcome to the ReachOut forums!

Unfortunately, we can’t break our anonymity on this forum, so making a chat on Social Media is pretty much out of the question. But we can still chat here, even if it is anonymous!
Highlighted

Hey @Symphony7 !

Welcome to the forums! @xXLexi_Lou122Xx is totally right about our rules around anonymity, but we'd love to get to know you here on the forums Smiley Happy you can also take a look at our rules and guidelines here