cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

I know 😊 @Bananatime04 was just asking if you had to work tomorrow too, I know some people have after school jobs. your schedule sounds just as a crazy as mine!

i don't really have much choice but to babysit as they are my siblings but its both good and bad. i don't mind taking care of kids that are over 5 cause you can actually do more stuff with them and they are easily entertained!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

urgh @xXLexi_Lou122Xx i hate mopping but im getting a steam cleaner one soon so it wont take as long. we only have a smallish kitchen and dining room combined thankfully.
Highlighted

im alright @Anonymous just chilling and chatting. want to talk about whats happening for you?
Highlighted

Ohh sorry @scared01! I completely forgot. I just assume that everyone knows I have gymnastics Monday nights.. it’s a real problem of mine!

That’s alright! I would prefer older kids to babysit if I was doing it

Well I’m sorry to say this but I have a lot to do before I can go to bed and it’s already pretty late so I’m gonna go for now. I might pop back in but that depends how I’m going for time.. see ya!

Thanks for the chat guys xx
Highlighted

no probs that's all good @Bananatime04 im fairly sure you've mentioned gymnastics a fair few times, i just forgot 😣
hope you get all that you need to do done so you can get to bed as early as possible
Highlighted

Hey @Bee Smiley Wink I think you’re in control of the 1000 positives of... threads sooooo, what about Janine! And Bre! And everyone else!!! (Maybe not everyone because there’s a lot of users but all the community managers?)
Highlighted

hey @Anonymous your always welcome to come chat here. you can tag a few members as well to encourage them to chat too
Highlighted

I had to put my hand in my fish tank to clean something and my fish children came and tried to eat my fingers I love them. 

Highlighted

Haha @Tiny_leaf that’s so cute!
Highlighted

Hi @WheresMySquishy! How's everything going?