cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

That really sucks @Saltwaterdreamtime.
I agree, plain lemonade helped me quite a bit in the past, until my mum started buying Kombucha all the time.

Dry biscuits or toast is a good way to make progress.

I hope you can feel better soon! Heart
Highlighted

Thanks
Highlighted

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime, I am sorry to hear that you have been quite sick today. I think it sounds like a great idea to try some biscuits or toast tomorrow. Hopefully you have been able to get some rest today, that will help you to feel better sooner Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I hope so @TOM-RO I have to like quarantine myself because I don’t want the rest of our house to catch this, whatever it is 

Highlighted

I had plans for this weekend too
Highlighted

That sounds like a good plan @Saltwaterdreamtime. It is also very considerate and caring of you to isolate yourself so that no-one else gets sick. Hopefully you will get enough rest and feel better within the next few days. If you are not feeling better soon it might be a good idea to check in with your GP just to make sure everything is okay Cat Happy I am sorry to hear you had plans for this weekend, hopefully you can reschedule your plans for another weeekend!

Highlighted

i hope you get better soon
Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime  just catching up on posts from the weekend, I'm so sorry to hear you were so unwell, sounded awful Smiley Sad Did the rest of your family manage to avoid it? I hope you're feeling better now Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-ROToday I went outside for about half an hour but the sun hurt my head so I went back inside. Still feel gross, actually, disgusting.
Yeah, I’ve claimed our bedroom and my partner is sleeping on our fold out couch in our study/spare room. I really don’t want to get them sick especially because she just started this new job. Feeling slightly better today compared to yesterday or day before but still yuck. 
Will probably go to the doctor if I don’t feel any better tomorrow. 

Highlighted

Smiley Sad Sorry to hear you're still not well, it definitely sounds like the doctor could be a good idea if you're not any better tomorrow. 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here