Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

uh definitely not right now
Highlighted

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime , I am sorry to hear about how your day was today. How are things going for you tonight?

Highlighted

@Sophia-RO still up trying to get this done
Highlighted

@Hannah-RO uh I’ve got a question for you.. do you have tiktok?
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 nah I don't have tiktok, I don't really know what it is, people have tried to explain it to me but it leaves me scratching my head! I'm not really a social media person Cat Very Happy what are you up to today?

Highlighted

Noo
Highlighted

I have had too cathartic chats with to of my girl friends today and they were nice 👊💖

Highlighted

I know this question wasn't for me. But assuming you have Tik Tok, I literally am obsessed.   

Highlighted

Oops sorry @Hannah-RO I forgot to reply..
I was just asking to sus you out hehe Smiley Tongue tiktok is full of heaps of videos that you just scroll through and they are put onto your ‘for you page’ and the videos that pop up are based on videos that you like. These could be renovations, dances, song covers, mental health advocators/mental health recovery promoting pages, satisfying videos, relatable videos, funny videos, pranks, puppies/cats/monkeys/ANY other animal, aesthetic videos and sooooo much more. So, have I convinced you? Hehe Smiley Wink is it worth a try? I think you will LOVE it and I wouldn’t consider it to be social media for me, it’s like my place to go when I need to clear my head, when I’m having a bad day or to take up some time/entertainment. I really very extremely really really very very very extremely highly recommend it!
Sorry I can’t remember what I was doing the day you posted your post 😐

@LeapofFaith YAS TIKTOK IS THE BEST!
Highlighted

You've honestly almost sold me on it @Bananatime04  Smiley Tongue  I do sometimes see tiktoks that people repost to tumblr, I love almost every single one! I tend to think that's just because they've been cherrypicked a little, but nonetheless there's some really neat stuff on there