Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Ummm @squiggly did you.. just say ALMOST?!! Haha come on Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Okaay okay I opened it up and had a look! And a few laughs too Smiley Very Happy  I love that the hashtag for frogs is #phrog

Highlighted

Hehehe yasssss!!!
Highlighted

Thank you for this very comprehensive explanation @Bananatime04 ! I feel like I might now finally understand what it's all about Cat Tongue I'm not going to get it as I want to cut down my time on my phone/computer (and knowing me I could definitely get lost in cat content!) but it feels good to be in the know, so thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@Bee I just have to say your avatar is possibly my favorite thing on earth.

Highlighted

Thanks @Tiny_leaf 🙂 I do enjoy it myself

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

How is everyone doing right now?
I hope everyone on here who is from Victoria is doing okay. It's sad that the lockdown has to be extended, but I hope it will save more lives and stop the spread of the virus. I feel sorry for all of the small businesses and people struggling right now though.

Highlighted

#Lesbianism c:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
So, I just had my year 12 formal last night and it was fun! I went as my normal gothic self. It will definitely be something to remember forever. Because of my dislocated knee, I wasn't allowed to dance. Smiley Sad *sad sigh*

Ongfsghjhgsfsg. So many of the girls I saw at the Formal were just so angelic and beautiful! I just wanted to steal them, even the straight girls, from their manz and woman. 😂 Omg. There's this one girl. MMMMMM. Total girlfriend material. I was falling in love. 😍 Okay, maybe not in love but damn, I loved seeing them all princessed up. 

I talked to one of my friend's and her friend  (who I found bloody gorgeous) about a certain girl I have been crushing on for years who's my best friend. She's been there for me even if she doesn't quite show it. She's quite a darling. A sweet, shy, (pretty) darling, to be honest. :3

But I did ask my best friend out two years ago and got rejected (and that totally didn't make my mental health worst ahahaha-) *cough* That's okay. But I do have an urge to kiss her. She was wearing a suit at formal and it just made the urge to kiss her increase. ;-; I want to kiss her but she hasn't had her first kiss yet and I don't want to steal away her chance of having a really romantic first kiss like under the stars and by a bonfire, or a picnic in the park, or at the movies etc. And even if I did kiss her, it could have ended badly. Could have.
Yeah, so my friend and I talked about a few things like who her crush is, that she likes both genders (thank goodness!) Te-He. She's so darn pretty! Girls are just so pretty that it hurts. ;-;
And after formal, me and my friend's group went to my friend's house for an after-party. There was alcohol included to but I didn't drink any. φ(* ̄0 ̄) All my friends decided to drink alcohol.

My god. When my friend started drinking and becoming a little drunk she was so adorable! I know I'm weird to say it but she was! She was singing, being a little loud, being all cute and omg I just... Died inside. When my other friend and I tried to take the bottle of Alcohol away from her she was being all babyish and whiney and saying that it's her bottle but in a very soft voice. It just made me melt! Me, being the lesbian I am, decided to flirt with her. I complimented every part of her like her eyes, her smile, just her in general. When she nearly finished her bottle I got her to sit back on the couch so she doesn't get up and start skipping around the place which I wouldn't mind at all. It got to a point where I was just lying back on the couch with her and still flirting with her.

I was playing with her hair, twirling it in my fingers, pushing it back behind her ears. You know, the normal flirting gestures... :3 Mmmmm. She's so pretty! I don't remember what I asked her but it had something to do with kissing. So, I asked if she's ever been kissed by a girl. She says she hasn't so I asked her if she'd like to try. She nodded and asked me what girl she will kiss and I answered her by saying 'me'.
So, I decided to end the space between us and kiss her. 
The closer I got to her face the more my heart started beating quickly and when our lips met everything around me was forgotten. It was just my lips on hers. Nothing else in the world mattered. 
I know this sounds a little...eh...cheesy but it was just so perfect!
Sadly, she's got a crush on a guy. ;-;
My best friends girlfriend was watching me and her with a smile, I had to smile back because we were being watched. When my friend's girlfriend looked away, I kissed her again because I just couldn't help it. The feel of her soft, cotton candy-like lips on mine was so perfect! She's so perfect! I just wanted to kiss her all night long. Ha- correction: Every single day of my teenage life!
Oh, how I would kiss her if I see her again. She's just so pretty that it hurts. ;-; I wannnnaaa kisssss herrrrr againnnnnnnn!!!!!

About an hour later she left. :c And I told my friend about the whole kissing thingo. She seemed surprised, which wasn't a surprise at all. C:
It turns out my other guy friend actually saw me and her kiss. He-He. Yeah, and after, we caught an Uber to my guy friend's house to sleepover at.
In the morning, my friend got a text from her saying she remembers some stuff that happened like kissing me. :3 She said that the kissing was fun, but unfortunately, she only thought of the kiss as not that important. *sigh*

Oh, how a girl can wish to get who she wants. 

Highlighted

awwww thats so cute! im sorry things dont seem to be progressing any further but hey! u win some u lose some right :3 i have a crush on a guy (gross straight) and he gave me his hoodie, he also asked me if i wanted to go skating with him sometime, hes so tall and he makes me feel✨protected✨ has anything happened since then (ik you posted a while ago lol)
Highlighted

@Andrea-RO I don’t know if there’s anything you can do but I’m just tagging you anyway
I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed, tonight was awesome it was so much fun, but I feel like I just can’t calm down my heart is racing haha