cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cool Collections

Hi everyone!

I thought to make a space where we can share what we've collected. It could be rocks, trading cards, coins, toys... The list goes on.
I've always loved collecting things. My username comes from my hobby of collecting squishies. The strange thing is, I don't actually squish them that often. I just mostly like collecting them. Smiley LOL
Some other things I have collected over the years are:

- Mighty Beanz
- Rocks

- Coins
- Insects
- Magazines with collectibles

- Books

- Stationery products

- Lip Smackers

- Supermarket collectibles
- Certain types of toys

- Any sort of game with a 'collecting' element to it

Feel free to share your collections here, along with any photos if you want to add any Smiley Happy

Re: Cool Collections

Haha, I love that is how you came up with your username! So creative and cute Smiley Very Happy

I don't collect heaps of things as I try and keep my belongings on a minimal side. But I do like collecting vintage nintendo items if I come across them. I've also recently started collecting classic horror dvds and vcr's, but I'm only going to do it through op shopping Smiley Tongue

I collect weight plates and my stomach collects food, haha

@chillspace  That's so cool that you collect those items! We have the NES and SNES re-releases. I remember my parents having to line up at the crack of dawn to get them. My grandparents have the originals lying around somewhere to this day.
We also have heaps of VCRs still, even though we don't watch them. Smiley Tongue

love reading about the collections. i collect books!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 Do you collect hardcovers? And what type of books do you collect?

@hunginc i just buy any book or book series that i like or have been reccomended to me. i have some books from when i was back in primary school.

@WheresMySquishy Good old VCRs. I had a collection of my favourite movies when recording movies was a thing. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

@scared01  I also have books from when I was in primary school! I think I have the first edition of many Harry Potter books. They could be worth a lot of money today.

i have alot of animal and medical books and some other books too like Outlander series, Vampire academy, the twilight book series and quite a few other singular books too @WheresMySquishy i never got into harry potter but those books dvdds aand other harry potter things are still very popular